To accomplish its mission, FLAMME D’AVENIR attributes the following goals:
- To promote peace, nonviolence, demobilization of the child soldiers and respect of the human rights including the gender equality;
- To contribute to the improvement of the educational conditions of the disinherited children and orphans.
- To fight against the farmer’s poverty by improving agricultural, pastorals, fish farming, commercial activities, activities of transformation and out-flow of merchandises;
- To improve the food by the introduction of animal proteins (fish, meat, eggs…);
- To contribute to the improvement of the socioeconomic conditions and the backing of the skills of the small craftsmen of the region;
- To contribute to the concession of the credit to the farming mass;
- To attract new technologies of extendable energy, the local industry and agricultural mechanization in the peasant villages in view of the economic growth;
- To sensitize the farming mass on water, hygiene and purification and to assure the construction and the maintenance of the hydraulic works;
- To contribute to the fight against the deforestation by the setting up and purchasing the protected areas and lands, to sensitize the local communities against the deforestation, the hunt of the species of the animals and birds in danger of extinction.
- To assure the socio-professional and economic framing of the farming mass by the formation of artisanal professions;
- To rehabilitate, renovate and redevelop the socioeconomic infrastructures of basis;
- To contribute to the improvement of the Health system (maternal, infantile Health) and to fight against the STI and the HIV/AIDS.
- To contribute to the promotion and the encouragement of women’s initiatives by the improvement of their incomes for the self-sufficiency in charge of their families and to fight against juvenile delinquency.
- To contribute to the improvement of the artisanal fishing on the lakes.